Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mushrooms on my mind

This is just crazy. I don't even have a great affinity for mushrooms. Well, I like to eat them and I have taken photos of them. Maybe I do love mushrooms cause now that I have started, I can't stop making them. The first one is so sad compared to these. (You can trade it in Jennifer.) As you can see I have even made a pointy one, kinda reminds me of a certain hat..... They are actually keeping me sane because the Cathedral Garden quilt is driving me mad! I cannot even tell you how many hours I have spent trying to finish the green section.

I also made a blanket out of our new minky! I love it but I am afraid I won't be able to keep it. Black fabric and Miss Evie just don't mix. For a moment I thought about giving her away instead but that seems so drastic.
For now it will be on display in the shop. That's all for this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You're so funny! I DO like the pointy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a mushroom! It would match my house! Love the "blankie", want one! Keep Evie, sent me the blankie!! Tell Kelly I read the blog, if I make a copy can I get come in and get something on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mom, can't you comment on the shop blog? I will make you a mushroom too. Anyone else want a mushroom?

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!