Friday, July 3, 2009

The Beach and Kayaking

Doesn't this make you want to grab a towel and a book? The perfect amount of cloud cover to keep it cool.
I just like Ubers face in this shot

A ship coming in the channel... it looks like it's running aground.

We sat a read magazines while the guys swam (floated) I censored for all of your sakes. (plus I am sure mum appreciates it!) This is the new umbrella we got I LOVE it! Umbrellas are definitely worth the money.

Saturday we tried out kayaking - I had never been. We went through the inlets out to the ocean... though not into the ocean. It was a total blast! Who knew?! I think it might actually count as exercising
See I am working hard!! ... this is how I like to kayak, the problem is he stops rowing when I do..what gives?
It was fun seeing all the different kinds of birds.

This is Jorge my pet crab that didn't want to leave after I caught him!

Herme... isn't he cute?

Uber giving a gooberish smile

I wanted to catch this one but ... I think I probably would have gotten hurt in the process so I didn't try... plus he was too fast.


Blogger is really ticking me off I cant get this picture to go to the end of the post this is the beach up in Amelia Island I just thought it was pretty... it's not supposed to be in the middle of kayaking... oh well I love all of the goofy bridges.


Posing for the camera


He is just so funny....

We totally dug kayaking. It was a blast having Mum and Dad out here and trying things we hadn't gotten to do before. I think this about wraps up their trip, at least the Florida part. I will show you some more crafting we accomplished though.
BTW I sold a onesie!! Woot!

7 comments:

  1. I love seeing the pictures of you all. I can tell you had a blast together...Love that umbrella! looks like a combination tent???!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the umbrella is cool! And the black bars censoring..too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure if those black bars make me look modest or what!?? I mean it's not like I was immodest but maybe I should be in a tent? I appreciate the thought of trying to save my oh whatever.

    Jorge did love you.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't trying to say we were immodest I was just thinking you wouldn't want a bathing suit shot of you on the internet... that's all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should have covered out eyes too, then no one would have known who we were.

    ReplyDelete
  6. um why are you still awake crazy woman!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!