Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Apron

We just received patterns from Heather Bailey at the shop. I decided to try the apron. It's a simple pattern and I like the way it turned out. I love aprons, I don't like ruining my clothes at work, I really need to remember to put mine on before going out on the floor...
~
If you've sewn with a few patterns, you shouldn't find this too difficult. The bodice is probably the trickiest spot. I made this with black kona cotton. Just a bit of useless fun. This is a mini scrap quilt. The squares are only 3 inches. Well sort of. I started it last night because I just needed to sew something and was too tired to really try.
More later.

4 comments:

  1. Love the apron it looks like it wil be super comfortable to have on! What are you going to do with the mini quilt? Is it done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it's easy enough for the likes of me? I might have to give it a try. If I ever get to do any more sewing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that is a fantastic apron! That mini quilt is really pretty, too! Whatcha going to do with it? Hope you have a great rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys! thanks for the comments! I was thinking of someone while I made the mini and that someone was Jennifer. Weird but true. So, I supposed it was for her and gave it to her today, whether she wanted it or not. She said she did, but that could of been cause I had her in a headlock.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!