Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HELP

Wow.
Well I am still around trying to get too many things done at once and ultimately getting nothing fully completed. One of the reasons is my sewing maching died tonight when I was SOOOO close to finishing the project that I have been trying so hard to get completed so I can show you... It probably wouldn't have been so bad but I accidentally helped it along with it's brokeness...Oops! and now I am guessing it would be more cost effective to replace then fix.

So I was wondering any ideas on what fixing a machine costs and also does anyone have any cheaper suggestions for a decent sewing machine. I don't want to waste money on something worthless but I don't have money to buy an amazing one.

Any help you can give me would be great!

2 comments:

  1. When I needed a decent replacement machine, I went to the local dealer of brand name fancy machines and asked her to call me when she took in a nice used (and formerly somewhat expensive) trade-in machine. I paid about half price for a one year old machine that had never been used. Many quilt shops are also machine dealers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stand not to leave a comment even though we've already talked about this...... love ya, Mum.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!