Friday, December 11, 2009

In the shop...

I have a few new covers that will be making their way into the shop. I have been playing with my graphics on the covers and this is the first one I can show you (you'll be seeing the other one soon...) My mum has been wanting me to use more of my graphic work on fabric so I am finally getting around to it!

Robert Kaufman lemon print on the inside. Love his fabric.
We are having a blast around here I have more to post about but haven't gotten any pictures yet.

Well I better get back to work we are having a stay at home in our pajamas and sew day.


Hope your having as much fun as us!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Say hi to your mom for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graphics!

    Ya'll stayed home and sewed? I stayed home and painted. Two rooms! But, sewing with your mom sounds like more fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these covers. Really cool to use your stencil designs on them!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!