Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Colbie Caillat

Last Friday night mum took Uber and I out to see Colbie Caillat. It was a lot of fun but we didn't bring a camera. So we made due with my phone... which as it turns out doesn't take very good pictures.
You have to stay very still! Which is not something any of us are good at!
It was a small venue which was nice. But they built the space on an angle which was not so cool. We were upstairs where you could sit and we were really close to the stage but we couldn't see it because the wall curved. We ended up going down stairs and hanging out in the crowd which was a lot more fun even if you could only stand.

I think we all had a blast.
Colbie is totally cute and normal looking.

We had a blast with mum here. Uber misses her she had coffee ready for him and had everything clean the whole time she was here. He's been spoiled... ok me too... love you mum!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was just telling your mom that I JUST discovered this singer! Glad oyu had fun. I heard about the lesbos:) I heard that your mom had to be restrained from going down to where they were for some fun!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!