Monday, January 4, 2010

Lazy Weekend

I was at least a little productive this weekend. I made up two new patterns for felt embroidery. You will be seeing more on the pattern part of this in the future. Meanwhile these originals are up in the shop!

The barn owl- how cute is he? Seriously I would love a barn owl as a pet... if I were talking to animals at the moment... which I am not.

Happy little mushrooms.
I have a few more on the way. I need to take a break though and get some other things done... like laundry, grocery shopping and those other unnecessary things we do.
I hope everyone else's New Years were happy and uneventful!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Hire a housekeeper and just keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica. These are so cute. They look like they were a lot of fun too.

    Isn't it just terrible how life keeps getting in the way of crafting and blogging. UGH...

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I really like the mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!