Wednesday, February 10, 2010

better late than never...

I finally finished this growth chart for a little friend who is already 3 months old... How did that happen so quickly?! I'm not sure how much his mom reads the blog... so hope this isn't spoiling anything. He has a monkey themed room.

So the token monkey.





a new caterpillar...

and the totally fun new grasshopper and cat tails which I am totally digging. Hopefully I will be getting this in the mail tomorrow.... and I hope he doesn't have one already.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Your friend is going to love it of course. I especially like the little grasshopper. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess it turned out very cute! Love the caterpillar and grasshopper, oh, the monkey too. Guess I like it all!!!! But, the caterpillar is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never saw this post...
    wierd.
    I love the chart. it's an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!