Sunday, July 4, 2010

Baby M's Shower

My amazingly awesome Aunt was kind enough to throw me a shower while I was back. This is the same Aunt who was kind enough to let me use her house for Uber's and my wedding. It was a ton of fun. I just wanted to show you the lovely spread and decorations.
Raspberry Lemonade.... yum!
Do you see that elephant garland?!? Gorgeous!

Here's me with the hostess's. (From left to right my Aunt Sherie, me, Grandma, and Aunt Rhonda)
And we can't forget my cousin Corrie. She had to leave a little early but she also helped with the shower. Isn't she adorable? She is just graduated from Monterrey and in another semester will have all of her teaching credentials done! Uber's Mom and I. I am so glad she got to be at a shower. I had so much fun getting to spend time with Ubers parents!
Here's a bump picture... courtesy of my Uncle Doug.
I'll show you some of the gifts a little later!

1 comment:

  1. You have got the best Aunt Ever! Wish, wish I could have been there. Everything looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!