Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Toy

Uber bought me a new toy for the trip!

We've been wanting to get a new camera for a while but kept going back and forth on whether or not to get the new Canon Rebel T1i. Ultimately we decided to go with another point and shoot because we are REALLY lazy and I just know we won't carry it. We currently have a nice hand me down Lumix that is about the size the canon would be and we never carry it because we don't want the bulk and it won't fit into Ubers pocket, we just end up grabbing our old point and shoot that we've taken out kayaking too much and then gripe about it the whole time.

So far I am really happy with it! It has lived in my purse since we got it. Now I just need to sit down and actually read the instructions!

3 comments:

  1. Very fun! Just think how many millions of photos we are going to take this next year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, is that the touch screen one like your mom got? i had major p & s camera envy when she got that one.... I love new cameras! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm... I dont think you touch the screen... I think she said she had the one before mine?! I am not actually sure because she never told me she had bought a new p and s until after I got mine! It's the newest one out and so far I am really digging it!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!