Thursday, July 8, 2010

Beads!

Well before I show you what I've been up to I wanted to VERY belatedly post a picture of the absolutely gorgeous necklace Adrienne put together for me a few months ago (she has much better photos of it on her blog) I LOVE it and she did an wonderful job putting it together. Thank you Adrienne! Sorry it took so long for me to say something!
My last day in California my Aunt Sherie took my Grandma and me to a bead store in downtown Sacramento called The Bead Fetish it was AMAZING definitely the best bead store I have ever been in to. SO MANY THINGS to tempt me, and the staff was so friendly! I ended up getting supplies for two necklaces..they had a whole room devoted to stone beads...

Smokey Quartz I've been wearing this almost everyday since I put it together. Its super versatile. Reminds me of swarovski.
The second necklace was the I want it all necklace -I couldn't decide between a few different stones so I just decided to mix them all into one necklace. I think it turned out pretty neat.
It's made up of Tigers Eye in both green and brown and then the drop is turquoise.


And one more a fun bracelet to replace one I lost. I bought the supplies for this one at The Bead Shoppe in Folsom- which is still my favorite place to pick out swarovski beads. Hopefully this will fulfill my bead cravings until I can make it back out there again!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh you had fun! I love them all. I love your face too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it Jess! I love your goodies, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!