Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Just wanted to show you the one fun decoration I was able to finish in time to use this fall....
 Please excuse the two holes in my wall. This is the part about my house being a work in progress and me going ahead and showing you. There was an intercom. There was a ventilation hood. They were beyond non functional and U.G.L.Y. The electrical thingys need help so until we get to that point in our reno, they remain open. 
 Back to my pretty garland. This is from a tutorial over at ParrishPlatz. I've wanted to make one for awhile and decided now was the time. Thanks for the idea and doing the cool leaf templates Jennifer! These were made with some wonderful 100% wool felt I bought when I was in Germany. I machine sewed my layers together.
 I think this one is my favorite.
Yes, it's still warm enough for the beach.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Corinnea! Love the garland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Sis! Need to make one of those garlands, and also need another walk on that beautiful beach, think I see a sharks tooth in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Thanks for the peek into your kitchen! Love the garland and wish i had gotten some wool felt from Germany when I had the chance! Blah... Some day I hope to go back for a visit and some shopping! ;-)
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Miss you so much! how was the chocolate pie? I'm so happy you made the garland;)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!