Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Miniature Pillow

Micah recently decided that he enjoys sleeping on a pillow.... he's not at all opinionated-- and no I have no idea where he gets it from. 
So being the awesome super on top of it Mom that I am (hahaha) I found a small 12"x17" pillow form at Joanns... it's super comfortable I think I spent the same $ on my pillow... ridiculous
So of course the miniature pillow needed a miniature pillow case. I just happened to have some of Denyse Schmidt's Joann's line that goes perfectly with his quilt... every time I see this pattern at the store I want to buy more of it... 
 Uber said he hasn't been laying on it at night : ( but he actually slept later than me this morning and I went to check on him and he was all cute and asleep on it. I tried to get a picture but I ended up just waking him up... ugh!

3 comments:

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!