Monday, December 10, 2012

Lauren's Bridal Shower Invite

I (not so recently) helped host a bridal shower and I was in charge of the invitations. 
I was (who am I kidding- still am) severely lacking in time when I made these- Bella was 3 months.  So I relied very heavily on my Pinterest boards for inspiration... I wish this design was my own....just trying to keep it real here. 
 I ended up using a Minted invite that had been featured on a greenweddingshoes.com inspiration board. With a few change ups it really fit the brides style to a T... Her wedding color was Purple and she would be carrying Mums. 

I had them printed at Office Max... because it's the closest printer. And then used vellum envelopes and washi tape as a seal
I really love doing graphic work and even though I do wish I would have had more time to be original I really love the way that these turned out. I guess that is the nice thing about doing things for friends... 
I do have another invite if I can get it photographed... which could mean you will see it a year from now!
Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the color, of course, and the scroll work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if it's not your design, you executed it brilliantly! Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove these invites! I love everything about the Shower part with scrollys and the flowers. The colors are beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!