Can you tell I am not much into titles? Or posting ... apparently- I am so behind on posting... yada yada yada...
I made this little guy for fun. I really wanted to try the whole triangle thing. But not enough to want to do something huge. So this is another scrap quilt. I just used what I had on hand, minus the backing. I am not even sure what the end dimensions were... Guessing somewhere in the 30x40 inch area.
It was a lot of fun but if I did it bigger the triangles could not be this small!
It found a home with an adorable new little boy and his family.
So underwear... I can not believe how expensive and cheap feeling kids underwear is (at least what I found) Add to that I do not want cartoon graphics all over them... really... I know I am so boring!
So when Susan from Crafterhours posted about making her girls underwear I decided to go ahead and try it out.
The pattern is from Kitschycoo and I am very happy with how easily they came together and the fit looks like it should be very comfortable.
2.5 yards of Jersey knit made 11 pairs of underwear and 2 oliver and s dresses in size 12-18 months. That is roughly $28 in material (including the underwear pattern which goes to size 6).
Not sure that this will be helpful to any of you, but there it is.